After an initial discussion via phone or email wesellbloodstock.com will make a judgement as to whether your horse will suit the sales platform and if so the vendor will be required to understand and sign a vendor terms of business contract and pay a £450.00 (plus mileage & VAT) non-refundable deposit which will cover the mare vet report, photos and video plus a catalogue style pedigree download. Once payment is received this will be organised by wesellbloodstock.com and we will endeavour to have all the work completed within 5 working days of receiving your deposit.
It should be noted that no in-foal mares will be offered until scanned at 42 days in-foal and no broodmares will be sold who are within 4 weeks of their due date.
Once all this information is to hand wesellbloodstock.com will discuss the results with the vendor and will decide whether your horse can be listed for sale and if so, we will discuss and advise at what price it should be listed. Remember, only horses that are deemed to have a value in excess of £50,000 will be listed with wesellbloodstock.com – we are committed to only selling the highest quality broodmares and fillies off the track.
Within the vendor terms of business contract the vendor allows wesellbloodstock.com 2 months to sell your horse from the time the horse goes live on the website. During this time, your broodmare or filly can only be sold via wesellbloodstock.com
Once your horse is listed Wesellbloodstock.com will pro-actively market your horse by directly contacting prospective purchasers and by social media advertising. Wesellbloodstock.com will handle all enquiries as an independent sales agent with the vendor’s best interests at heart.
- £450.00 plus mileage & VAT non-refundable deposit to cover pedigree, photos/video and mare vet report.
- 2.5% commission of sale price payable to wesellbloodstock.com on completion of the sale. Of this 2.5%, wesellbloodstock.com will donate 10% to British Horseracing’s official charity for the welfare of horses that have retired from racing, the Retraining Of Racehorses (ROR).
Benefits to vendors –
- You get to sell at the right time, not waiting for the next public auction sale.
- Honest, independent sales advice.
- Pro-active selling – wesellbloodstock.com will actively try to find potential purchasers.
- No hassle – wesellbloodstock.com will handle all enquiries.
- 1-2-1 personal, sales advice and service.
- Part of your sales commission will be donated to Retraining Of Racehorses.