As with all horses listed on wesellbloodstock.com we only list high quality horses with a valuation of £50,000 or more and you can buy with the confidence of having seen photos, video and a mare get report which for broodmares and fillies includes a pregnancy diagnosis (if applicable) or scope (for fillies off the track). In-foal broodmares will only be listed once they are 42 days scanned in-foal and won’t be listed within 4 weeks of their due date.
All purchasing enquiries will be handled by wesellbloodstock.com and vendors will be contracted to sell exclusively through wesellbloodstock.com. Inspections can be organised and when a purchaser is ready to make an offer this must be made via wesellbloodstock.com on the basis of the purchaser terms of enquiry. Purchasers may also wish to familiarise themselves with the Vendor Terms of Business. If the offer is accepted the vendor will invoice the purchaser directly and forward a sales contract (if required) and the purchaser will have 5 working days to complete their own vetting and bank transfer. If no funds are received in this time then wesellbloodstock.com reserves the right to re-open the sale.
- There is no charge to purchasers from wesellbloodstock.com
Benefits to purchasers –
- Knowing which horses are available to purchase
- Not having to wait for breeding stock sales
- High-class photos and video for purchase consideration as well as catalogue pedigree pages
- Mare vet report to include pregnancy diagnosis and scope (where applicable) allowing you to purchase with confidence
- By registering with wesellbloodstock.com you will know about suitable horses by email as soon as they are listed
Wesellbloodstock.com can also keep you ahead of the game by sending you email updates when new Broodmares are listed for sale. Please fill in your email address to the box below.