As a purchaser with wesellbloodstock.com, we hope that you will make us your first port of call when looking to purchase your next winner. By only listing individually selected and accepted horses-in-training with a minimum asking price of £50,000 we are ensuring that we bring high quality to the marketplace. Add to that the benefit of photos, video, and a preliminary vet report you can be sure to buy with confidence wherever you are in the world.
All purchasing enquiries will be handled by wesellbloodstock.com and vendors will be contracted to sell exclusively through wesellbloodstock.com. Inspections can be organised and when a purchaser is ready to make an offer this must be made via wesellbloodstock.com on the basis of the Purchaser Terms of Enquiry. Purchasers may also wish to familiarise themselves with the Vendor Terms of Business. If the offer is accepted the vendor will invoice the purchaser directly and forward a sales contract (if required) and the purchaser will have 5 working days to complete their own vetting and bank transfer. If no funds are received in this time then wesellbloodstock.com reserves the right to re-open the sale.
- There is no charge to purchasers from wesellbloodstock.com.
Benefits to purchasers –
- Knowing which horses are available to purchase.
- Not having to wait for horses-in-training sales.
- High-class photos and video for purchase consideration as well as catalogue pedigree pages.
- Preliminary vet report (x-ray and scope).
- By registering with wesellbloodstock.com you will know about suitable horses by email as soon as they are listed.
Wesellbloodstock.com can also keep you ahead of the game by sending you email updates when new horses are listed for sale. Please fill in your email address to the box below if you would like to be contacted.